How to contribute to Town Of Code?
We’re a young initiative, and as with all new projects, we can do with some help. 😊
There are different ways you can help us, including but not limited to:
- Sharing our content with your network.
- Acquire a course with us:
- For example, if you want to learn Java, you can check our first paid course in Udemy.
- Or, if you’re not new to Java, you can still provide us with feedback to help improve the content.
- Acquire one/more of the services for individuals that we offer.
- Completing/Sharing a research survey:
- A Career In Tech (Opens in Google Forms)
We’ll be updating this list as we move forward.
Thanks for checking this list and considering contributing to this initiative! 🙌
Can I invest in Town Of Code/JCoder?
If you’d like to discuss investment opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you hiring?
Not at the moment, unfortunately. But as we grow, we’ll start looking for more people to join us.
- * Only applies to Services For Individuals. The minimum price is the established one in the respective page of each service.