This is an online course that is geared towards Java developers that want to learn how to develop backend services and web applications in Java. If you’re new to Java you might want to check our Java for Beginners course in Udemy.
How’s the course going to be delivered?
This is an online course and you’ll get access to the course material at the next start date. We’ll send you access details 2 weeks before the start date.
Every week we’ll also have live online sessions that you can join to share your progress/ask questions and get help if you’re blocked at any stage. If you can’t join the live sessions, no need to worry, we’ll record them and add them to the course page so that you can watch them later on.
Session recordings are uploaded around 48-72 hours after the live session.
What am I going to learn?
- Fundamentals of the Spring Framework in Java
- Dependency Injection
- Introduction to HTML and CSS
- How to render data to the user in the web browser
- How to receive data from the user
- Introduction to i18n, styles and templating
- How to store & retrieve data from different data stores
- API development and REST APIs
- Introduction to communication options (REST, gRPC, JSON-RPC, GraphQL) and formats (JSON and XML)
- API documentation using OpenAPI
- How to secure your web application and backend services
- Introduction to other frameworks like Micronaut.
- And more!
What options do I have to acquire the course?
We currently offer two options to acquire the course:
- Buy the course on its own at full price. This will give you full lifetime access to the course’s content.
- Buy a monthly course membership. This is a cheaper option and you can cancel the membership at any point. You have access to the content and additional resources while your membership is active.
What’s included in the course?
- Full access to the course on the next start date.
- Access to our community of learners where you can also ask questions to the instructor.
- Access to our live online sessions.
- Course completion certificate.
- 10% discount when acquiring other services with us.*
- Access to new course content and additional resources.
- Be able to read and understand Java. If you’re new to Java you can check our Java for Beginners Course in Udemy.
- A desire to learn.
- Basic knowledge of the following topics is helpful but not required:
Price and Booking
Course – Single payment
$ 400 ($80/$320)
- Initial payment of 20% and the rest 1 week before the start date of the course.
- Full lifetime access to the course.
- 14-day money back guarantee.
Monthly course membership
- Course membership will be available 1 week before the starting date of the course.
- Please Register below and we’ll send you an email once membership registration opens.
Do you offer group discounts?
- If you want to acquire this course for 3+ people please contact us.
- * Discount applies only to Mock Interviews and Coaching & Mentoring services in the “Services For Individuals” section. To apply for the discount please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org including the service you want to acquire using the same email address used to purchase the course.
- All prices are shown in US Dollars.